Thursday, March 31, 2011

End of March teacup Thursday



Today I'm
posting the match to
one of my previous cup and saucers.
That one was a bright yellow-shaded background.
This one is predominantly aqua colored flowers,
but the same shaped cup with detail inside.




These were part of the collection given to me
by my daughter-in-law's third cousin and these
were the cousin's mother-in-law's.

Complicated.

I feel blessed to have all ten or so of them.





I don't know much history,
but just what is on the bottom
of the cup and saucer looks
interesting to me.




I think these would be so sweet
in a tea for two situation.

And I, of course, have just the
right mix & Match teapot for the tea,
which would be I think Angel's Dream.

(See Page Tea Bags, Rooibus, ect )



5 comments:

Antiques And Teacups said...

Those are beautiful! Complicated pedigree...but a wonderful thing to have! Very unusual!
Ruth

Bernideen said...

Very lovely Marsha - hope all is well!

Lady Linda said...

So pretty Marsha. I love things that come with a family history!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Lovely teacups and how nice that they came into your possession!

Blessings,
Sandi

my cup of tea said...

Wow! Those teacups are just beautiful! What a wonderful gift!
~Donna~