Monday, June 21, 2010

New Grand Daughter

 
I have interrupted All Things Tea for 

BABY, BABY, BABIES..... 
A new grand daughter born to my son and wife on June  3rd.  
She has a beautiful 2 1/2 yr. old big sister who is very proud of the littlest one and her mommy (her exact words).    


Her aunt and I had a Big Sister Party when Mom & Dad brought baby home Sunday, with all of her favorites - presents and cupcakes and balloons.  She loves her baby sister and helps Mommy fetching baby's things.




I have watched the older one for 2 years and will the younger when Mommy goes back to work.   





So right now, my tea interest is on hold.  But when I get back to it, some of you have been asking if I still order, blend, and sell my delicious teas that I carried at the HopeChest .  The answer is YES,  and I will be posting them available for purchase, along with some of my select tea pots, cups and saucers.

So till then  . . . . . . . . . 



3 comments:

Mary George said...

Your granddaughters are both so very precious! I enjoy your blog.

The Urban Chic said...

Marsha, what a beautiful family and granddaughters. Wishing you the best. Sorry I haven't visited enough. Hugs, Pat

Ms.Daisy said...

Hi,
Love the pictures of big sister and new baby! How adorable they are...love your tea party and party accessories too!
Thanks for stopping by and saying "hi."

~Jean