Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tea Cup Thursday




















This is my newest and
now most favorite teacup pattern.






( I don't know why this is underlined
and don't see a way to correct it.

Blogger upsets me a lot of the time,
I wish things went smoother for me.

Any suggestions, I'm open to switching)


ANYWAY, I found it on Ebay and just had to bid on it,
always ends up more than I want to spend,
but sometimes it is a matter of the heart.


I'm still a hearts and ribbons person,
and the little violets speak to me.


It is also very fine and thin porcelain
to the lips, just like I like it.


Like I said, my favorite so far.










8 comments:

Connie (aka LOU) said...

Beautiful Marsha. I have always been a fan of purples, greens and pinks together. Great find!

Lady Linda said...

Dear Marsha....beautiful and well worth whatever the price. Very pretty.
Linda

Bernideen said...

a very lovely teacup - colors are so pretty!

Antiques And Teacups said...

Lovely....such a pretty combination of colors!
Ruth

ladychiara said...

Marsha that is so pretty! I can see why it called to you. Have a lovely weekend. :)

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

absolutely delightful! would be a fave for me as well :)

Janice Kay Schaub said...

I especially love violets. I have collected a few myself. I love your blog, thank you
Janice

Unknown said...

Dear Marsha,
What an absolutely beautiful teacup! And I love your blog. I will be visiting often. Just wanted to drop by and wish you a happy Tea cup Thursday. Have a great day!
Anne