Sunday, February 20, 2011

And now.... back to the Library Tea Presentation



I've mentioned before that I was asked
to do a "etiquette and tea party"
presentation at our local library.
Some of it has been covered in
two previous blogs.

Now I have pictures, so here it is again.
The pics are as good as a library meeting
room's lack of decor can be.
But you'll get the idea and
the guests were unexpectedly thrilled

over tea foods and a demonstration.


















Behind the scenes.......
Me preparing 6 pots of tea and "plating" 6 serving plates of assorted foods
while my wonderful friend did an informative and interesting talk about
giving tea parties, etiquette, helpful hints, etc.




There weren't any library event pics taken of the speaker but this is Tricia,
public speaker "extraordinaire", with her granddaughter Hope.

We so enjoyed our experience,
so if any of you in the local area

would like to have our presentation,
just let me know via this blog in the
comment section or by email, found under
my profile info.


3 comments:

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Hello Marsha, You have a beautiful blog! I enjoyed reading it, I'll be
back for more... If you have some time, please come and visit my blog for more tea party!
Have a lovely week!
~*~Wendy~*~

Bernideen said...

Looks like a wonderful group and I am sure they loved it!

Denise said...

Marsha,Perfect! So much fun.I would have been there if I lived in your city.Don't we just all love tea parties.